Sunday, February 12, 2012

2011 in Retrospect

It was a hellish year in some ways. I became gravely (literally) ill. I wound up not only in the hospital, but in 4 different hospitals. I have no healthcare (yet) and my bills are horrendous. (More on this in another post.)

I started my own photography business (see my website, www.mykatesparrow.com) once again. I am finding that I like to focus on fine art (aka, the strange things in life!). I love to do books on people's homes.

I am enjoying my two grandchildren. I see one all the time, the other not so often, but do try to keep up with them. I am so excited, my 3rd grandchild, Blakesley Eden, is coming in May. She will share my birthday month! Milo is an exciting boy, and Brooke and her gramma get along so fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment