Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Button Up Your Overcoat!

Frigid temperatures plague the nation almost everywhere (California here I come)!  The storm windows are iced over, you can't see through them.  Making the most of my auto start on my car!   Even short trips, after I lock it, I am auto starting for the 5 minutes or so that I run in and out of the post office and bank (yes, folks, she's locked).

The heavy (ugly) wool sweater has been exhumed from my grandfather's trunk, ready for it's debut in Spanish class today.

Warnings on the news say to even bring the outdoor animals inside.  My cat, Tess, is grateful for that.  She opted out of going out on her morning spree, preferring the warmth of the bed.

Oatmeal, minus my lump of brown sugar, was the order for breakfast.  Today my Weight Watchers starts.

Photo for those who like the cold....

No comments:

Post a Comment