Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just a Reminder...


...thought this was pretty inspirational this morning....


  • Wash your hands
  • Don't cough into the air
  • Don't think it's ok to be with people at work or in a social setting just because it's "just as easy to sit home and be miserable."  It's not okay.  You'll infect me.
  • Get rest and plenty of fluids.
  • Don't be a martyr.  Call your doctor.
Newspapers...I enjoy the newspaper.  Especially my local edition, here noted.  It's got it all, plus a little bit more.  It's not overwhelming and unfamiliar like those I have tried to get used to in other areas--no worry about wondering "where is that?" it's all in places I know.  I like the larger size, when other newspapers are shrinking and difficult to read, here is my local newspaper, delivered right to my door.  And my carrier always has a treats for the cats when she pulls into my driveway and they are out.

Newspapers...a handy, easy moisture collector, when the door mats are busy...they're good at absorbing odor too.  If your shoes are smelly from a long day, crunch a newspaper up and put it in your shoe overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment