Thursday, January 24, 2013

Can You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street?

I saved my favorite toy for my wee children, just for my grandchildren.  Mysteriously, Big Bird and Cookie Monster disappeared over a year ago, it was finally 3 months later that I had to ask my Pennsylvania children if they had hopped into the car to escape me.  While we waited and watched for them to appear, Grandma kept looking under things and in cushions (Cookie Monster did this in the past, when Caleb was 2, we thought for sure we'd lost him, he appeared in the moving van, wedged in our stuffed chair, after we moved the chair into the new house).

Giving in to the realization that they were lost forever, I stumbled across one on eBay and bought it.  The thought crossed my mind that, now that I ordered another one, probably they'd show up....

I went to Bethlehem to visit my children for Joey's birthday last weekend.  One of the first things they did for me was to say, "Mom, we have a klepto....look what we found in Milo's coat pocket...."  Sure enough, those two had gone for a ride and had hidden themselves deep inside his pocket!!!

So, they are together again, and there is a box in my car trunk with another set (haven't opened it yet).  Anyway, we are at Sesame Street...

No comments:

Post a Comment